HIGH QUALITY O RING PRODUCTS AND O RING MANUFACTURER
CNL O-ring products, rubber o rings, custom O ring gaskets and seals for OEM
CNL seals is the specialized manufacture of O-ring and rubber ring products. O-ring is the most common and economic seals. O ring material：VITON/FPM/FKM/FFKM/NBR/HNBR... Custom molded products and die-cuts. O ring is suitable to use in static and dynamic applications. CNL O-ring is the best choice and high quality o-rings for static and dynamic applications.
P . G . S . V .JASO. JIS Gm . Ss Type O-rings
O-rings are O-shaped cross-section which is made of elastomeric materials.
- Materials : NBR, HNBR, SILICONE, EPDM, FKM, FFKM, PTFE……and etc.
- Specialy O-ring specification request : Non-standard size、Hardness、Custon color.
AS568 . METRIC O-Rings
PTFE Back Up Ring / Gland ackig
O-Ring Cord Board﹒Rubber Tube
PTFE Encapsulated O-Ring
O-Ring Kit, X-Ring Kit
O-Ring Size Chart：Standard and Metric.
- Standard size : AS568, P, Gs, JASO, V, Gm, Metric, Ss.
- Materials : NBR, HNBR, SILICONE, EPDM, FKM, FFKM, PTFE……and etc.
- Specialy O-ring specification request : Non-standard size、Hardness、Custon color.
- *O-ring Sizes：Inside diameter ranges
O-Ring Seals Industrial Applications
CNL design and manufacture best o-ring seals for your unique application needs.
CNL products have been used for industries includes：
- Semi-conductor：Semiconductor Grade O-Ring, Conductive Rubber O-Rings
- Electronics：O-rings for Electronics & Industrial Controls
- Medical equipment：Medical Grade O-Rings, Pharmaceutical Grade - O-Rings, Medical Grade Seals
- Food equipment：Food Grade O-rings, FDA-Grade O-Rings
- Optical Disk
- CNC Machinery：O-rings & Seals for CNC Machined Parts
- Automation equipment：O-rings & Seals for industrial automation
【O-Rings Manufacturing】Rubber Material Selection Guide
Rubber Material Properties Comparison Chart
- A：Good to Excellent
- C：Fair, can be used if no other materials available
- D：Not recommended
|Impact Strength Resistance||A||D||C||A||A+||A+||D||A+||A||A||A+|
|Gas Impermeability Resistance||A||D||A||C||C||A+||C||C||A||A+||A|
|Low Temperature Resistance||C||A+||A||A||C||C||D||A||C||C||A|
|Oil and Fuel Resistance||A||C||A+||D||D||B||A||D||B||D||A|
|Animal and Vegetable Oil Resistance||A+||B||A+||A||C||A||A+||C||A||A||A|
|Aliphatic-solvent Resistance : Aliphatic||A+||D||A+||D||D||A||A+||D||A||D||A|
|Aliphatic-solvent Resistance : Aromatic||B||D||A+||D||D||C||C||D||C||D||D|
|Oxygen Ated-solvent Resistance.||D||C||D||A+||A||D||D||A||C||A+||D|
Rubber Material Temperature Character Comparison
|Material||Standard Temperature Range (°C)||Special Temperature Range (°C)|
Best Rubber O-Rings Supplier｜Custom O-Rings, Gaskets Manufacturer
Static o-ring seals versus dynamic o-ring seals application
The standard of O-ring includes Metric, British and JIS standard with varies sizes.O-Ring seal applications are categorized in terms of relative motion. In a static sealing application there is no movement between mating surfaces. Dynamic seals are used when there is motion between surfaces.
Rubber O-rings is one of the types that is used in static application. Rubber O-rings can also be used in commercial and industrial application. Oil sealing O-ring are utilized for dynamic applications
Benefits of CNL O-Ring
The products of CNL is high-quality with continuous improvement.
- We have size of Standard AS568 and JIS.
- The range of durometer (Shore A) hardness is from 20˚ to 90˚
- We have large inventories of O-rings and different Tooling set sizes. We can assure short delivery of most sizes in large or small quantities.
- CNL obtains Standard ISO 9001, we would provide excellent material and stable quality.
【Rubber O-Ring】CNL Custom Capabilities
With CNL manufacturing capabilities, we can deliver custom rubber o-rings and other components that match your unique specifications. CNL Seal will offer you the perfect solution for your o-ring seal's needs.
- Besides the various sizes of AS568 and JIS Standard with storage of tooling, CNL can produce the O-ring in different material and hardness with quick service.
- We can provide the material like NBR, SI, FKM, EPDM, PU…etc., which can use in different application and environment. Please refer our material information
- Regarding to the design issues of O-ring which use in static and dynamic applications. Please contact CNL Engineered Seals Division to save the developing time. Please refer the O-ring Installation Recommendation and Working Pressure
【CNL O-Ring】Rubber O-Ring Type (Custom O-ring Seals)
- Silicone O-Ring(SI, VMQ):
With Silicone main chain from silicon (-si-o-si) combined chemical structure. Silicone Rubber O rings features are heat-resistant, cold, non-toxic, with good electrical insulation properties, not resistant to oil, ozone and solvents.
- EPDM Rubber O-Ring (EPDM, EPT):
With ethylene and propylene copolymer (terpolymer) chemical structure. Ethylene Propylene Rubber features are anti-aging, ozone resistance, weather resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, water resistance, alcohol resistance and ketones, not for food use or exposure to aromatic hydrogen. CNL EPDM O-Ring Seals specifications and compatibility.
- Neoprene O-Ring (CR)/Neoprene Rubber Seals:
With chloroprene chemical structure. Neoprene Rubber features are good elasticity and weather resistance, ozone, heat, medicine, grinding, atmospheric aging and animal and vegetable oils.
- Viton O-Ring (FPM/FKM O-Ring Seals):
Fluorocarbon Rubber O-Ring with hexafluoropropylene fluoroethylene copolymer chemical structure. Fluoro Carbon Rubber O rings features are heat-resistant, oil-resistant, chemical-resistant, solvent-resistant; not resistant to ketones, esters and nitrate-containing mixtures.
- Nitrile O-Rings (NBR O-Rings/Buna-N O-Rings):
With butadiene, acrylic gel copolymer chemical structure. Nitrile rubber O rings features are oil resistant, water resistant, abrasion resistant, high oil pressure resistant, non-polar solvent resistant.
- HNBR O-rings (Hydrogenate Nitrile Rubber O-rings):
With partial double-stranded by hydrogenation in the gelatin chemical structure. Hydrogenate Nitrile Rubber O rings features are wear, corrosion, tensile, tear, oxygen and compression deformation properties, suitable for laundry, dishwashing detergents.
- FFKM O-Rings, FFKM Seals:
Perfluorinated rubber o-rings, the perfluorinated rubber material is the rubber material with the highest temperature resistance, chemical solvent resistance and clean properties among all the elastic sealing materials. It can be made into various perfluorinated O-rings, perfluorinated gaskets (GASKET), perfluorinated packing, perfluorinated seals, and perfluorinated oil seals (Oil Seal).
- Fluorosilicone O-Rings and Seals (FLS, FVMQ):
Fluorinated Silicone Rubber O-rings with Si-o-si fluorinated chemical structure. Fluorinated Silicone Rubber features are oil resistant, solvent resistant, oil resistant and resistant to high and low temperatures, not resistant to brake oils or ketones.
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) O-rings:
With copolymer of butadiene and styrene chemical structure. Styrene Butadiene Rubber features are wear-resistant, aging-resistant, water-resistant, low-cost, not easy to deform at high hardness, not resistant to strong acids, ozone, oils, greases and greases and hydrocarbons.
- Polyacrylate Rubber O-Rings (ACM):
With Acryl acrylate copolymer chemical structure. Polyacrylate Rubber features are high temperature oil resistance, weather resistance, oxygen resistance, heat resistant water, low temperature.
- Natural Rubber O-Rings, NR O-Rings:
With Polyisodecane chemical structure. Natural Rubber features are good elasticity and wear resistance, water, not resistant to strong acid and aging.
- Hypalon CSM O-Rings&Seals:
With Chlorosulfonated polyethylene chemical structure. Hypalon Polyethlene Rubber features are weatherproof, aging resistant, ozone, pharmaceutical, grinding, and can be used to prevent leakage in water.
- Butyl Rubber (IRR) O-Rings:With butene with a small amount of iso-prenes polymer. Butyl Rubber features are weather resistant, ozone resistant, animal or vegetable oil resistant and oxidizable chemicals.
- Urethane O-Rings (PU):
Urethane Rubber o-rings with polyurethane chemical structure. Urethane Rubber features are wear-resistant and high-pressure resistant, but it is not resistant to high temperatures and its mechanical strength is particularly superior.
【Rubber O-Ring Cord】NBR, Silicone, Viton
CNL stock is O-Ring material, ready to be cut into deferent lengths to create your custom size rubber o-rings. There is a various selection of cross-sections available, and can be cut to any length you need.
Go to Rubber O-Ring Cord
O-Ring Size Chart：Standard and Metric
【Custom O-Ring Supplier】CNL Rubber General Characteristics
|Normal Condition||Hardness ( Shore A )||40 ∼ 90||55 ∼ 88||34 ∼ 78||60 ∼ 90||53 ∼ 90||65 ∼ 75||65 ∼ 75||55 ∼ 65|
|Tensile strength ( Min ) Mpa||10.6 ∼ 21.3||9.3 ∼ 16.2||5 ∼ 9||14.9 ∼ 21.9||9.6 ∼ 14.7||10.6 ∼ 21.3||5.3||4.6|
|Elongation ( Min ) %||150 ∼ 672||135 ∼ 492||129 ∼ 980||105 ∼ 450||110 ∼ 438||250||200||150|
|Heat Aging||Condition ( ℃ x H )||100℃ / 70H||250℃ / 70H||225℃ / 70H||105℃ / 70H||70℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||225℃ / 70H|
|Hardness change ( Max )||2 ∼ 6||1 ∼ 4||-2 ∼ 5||2 ∼ 8||3 ∼ 5||15||10||15|
|Change in tensile strength (Max) %||-5 ∼ 21||-1 ∼ 20||-4 ∼ -26||1 ∼ -11||-2 ∼ 8||-15||-25||-45|
|Change in elongation (Max) %||-9 ∼ -32||-1 ∼ 15||-14 ∼ 5||-10 ∼ -23||-29 ∼ -38||-40||-30||-45|
|Compression Set||Condition ( ℃ x H )||100℃ / 22H||200℃ / 22H||175℃ / 22H||150℃ / 22H||100℃ / 22H||100℃ / 22H||150℃ / 22H||175℃ / 22H|
|(Max) %||8 ∼ 35||11 ∼ 12||9 ∼ 36||16 ∼ 39||40 ∼ 51||35||30||45|
|Water Resistcwce Test||Condition ( ℃ x H )||100℃ / 70H||150℃ / 168H||100℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||70℃ / 168H||100℃ / 70H|
|Hardness change ( Max )||-4 ∼ 1||-9 ∼ 1||-1||-4 ∼ 1||-1||-5 ∼ -20||-7 ∼ -19||0 ∼ -3|
|Change in volume (Max) %||3 ∼ 12||2 ∼ 4||0.6 ∼ 1||0 ∼ 70||1.3 ∼ 1||0 ∼ 15||5 ∼ 40||0 ∼ 2|
|ASTM Oil No.1 (FPM Oil 101)||Condition ( ℃ x H )||100℃ / 70H||200℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||23℃ / 70H|
|Hardness change ( Max )||1 ∼ 8||-7 ∼ -11||-3 ∼ 9||0 ∼ -2||-10 ∼ 10||-5 ∼ 10||0 ∼ -15|
|Change in tensile strength (Max) %||-2 ∼ 26||-5 ∼ 22||-4 ∼ 11||-1 ∼ 15||-30||-20||-60|
|Change in elongation (Max) %||-8 ∼ -35||-2 ∼ -14||-1 ∼ 2||8 ∼ -23||-30||-30||-50|
|Change in volume (Max) %||-1 ∼ -14||11 ∼ 14||4 ∼ 12||0 ∼ -8||-10 ∼ 15||-5 ∼ 5||0 ∼ 25|
|ASTM Oil No.3 (FPM Oil 7700)||Condition ( ℃ x H )||100℃ / 70H||200℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||100℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H||150℃ / 70H|
|Hardness change ( Max )||-1 ∼ -8||-11 ∼ -15||-14 ∼ -25||-3 ∼ -9||-20||-15||0 ∼ -10|
|Change in tensile strength (Max) %||-2 ∼ 22||-10 ∼ -34||-6 ∼ -53||2 ∼ -19||-45||-40||-35|
|Change in elongation (Max) %||-10 ∼ -23||-5 ∼ -18||-5 ∼ -48||-1 ∼ -24||-30||-40||-30|
|Change in volume (Max) %||0 ∼ 12||15 ∼ 22||34 ∼ 52||10 ∼ 17||80||25||0 ∼ 10|
|Low Temperature Test||TEMP/TIME||-30℃∼ -35℃ *5hr||-40℃ / 3H||-10℃ / 3H||-55℃ / 3H|
|Bonding Test||TEMP/TIME||70±1℃ *24hr|
|Brittleness temperature||Brittleness temperature ℃||-35 ∼ -50||-20 ∼ -40||-55 ∼ -100||-25 ∼ -40||-55 ∼ -100||-20 ∼ -40||-20 ∼ -40||-55 ∼ -100|
【CNL SEALS】O-Rings Related Informations
CNL SEALS main oil seal product is as follows
- O-rings and gaskets
- Back-up ring and X-ring
- Suction cups, Vacuum cups and Vacuum pads
- O-ring kits ( best o-ring kits supplier )
- PTFE encapsulated o-rings
- O-ring cord ( best o-ring cord supplier )
- pneumatic seals
- Standard O-Rings, Gaskets and Molded Rubber Products
- Vacuum Suction Cups
- hydraulic seals
- FKM,FFKM,HFKM,FVMQ,SILICON,NBR,EPDM,PU O-rings
We can produce parts according to clients,request that can apply in many industries such as the following
- o-ring for automatic facilities
- o-ring for electric motors
- o-ring for machinery equipment
- o-ring for vehicle
- o-ring for PCB
- o-ring for TFT
- o-ring for optical industry
- o-ring for solar industry
- o-ring for semiconductor industry
- o-ring for aerospace industry
- o-ring for chemical industry
- o-ring for electronics
- o-ring for biotechnology
- o-ring for textile
- o-ring for construction industry
- What is an O-ring?:
O-ring means O-shape cross section seals. It can apply to seal all liquid, gaseous media. It excellent performance is also widely used in general pneumatic and hydraulic machinery.
O-ring (O ring, O-ring, Oring, o-rings), is a O-shape cross-section elastomer seal. Different material solve different problems. O-ring is the cost-effective and primarily for sealing.
- O-ring sizes:
CNL produces different specification o-rings. Sizes illustrate the inner diameter and cross section. O-ring specification of AS586 type, JIS type, P type, G type, S type, AS type, JASO type, Metric type, Bs type and Park type are available. All products are qualified ISO9001: 2008.
- O-ring material:
We can produce different kinds of material based on customers' demand, such like NBR, SILICONE, FKM, EPDM, PU, FFKM…… etc. Rubber materials and characteristics please refer to "Rubber Characteristics and Appliocation.
- O-Ring Applications:
Electronics Industry, Automobile Industry, Machinery Industry, Electric equipment, Medical equipment, Sports Equipment, Household Items and other Industries rubber parts.
- O-Ring Characteristics:
- O-ring can be reused
- O-rings require very little room
- Easy to set-up
- Static and Dynamic sealing
- It is common sealing solutions
- Many sizes available and easy to obtain
- One piece groove design reduces hardware and design costs
- Compound material choice for different purpose
- How to Select O-ring Size?:
When customers select O rings, they should consider 3 factors:
- Low Friction: The friction coefficient should be low between O rings and the device. That can make o-ring life growth and well abrasion resistance. It will still have a good seal damping effect after wearing.
- Recommended O-ring application service temperature: O-rings material may be failure due to high temperature or low temperature, chemical corrosion, vibration, wear and movement. At very low temperatures, almost all engineered materials are hardened and can not be sealed; at very high temperatures, the material may burn or decompose. So we should consider those circumstances to select the material.
- Compression forces and Durability: (1) Hardness: The lower hardness and the bigger compression; The higher hardness and the smaller compression. The low pressure will use the softer hardness and otherwise the opposite. (2)Material: The compression set on/about 20%, recommend NBR, EPDM, SILICONE material; The compression set on/about 15%, recommend special FKM, FKM/VITON and PU.
- How to store o-rings?:
Long-term storage of seals can cause physical changes, including hardening, softening, cracking or decomposition. The factors caused are damage, oxygen, light, ozone, temperature, humidity, oil or solvent.
Rubber Sealing Product related information
- Fitting with buffer:
When the suction cups contact to the object, to reduce the force and to compensate the position different between the working objects.
- Oil Seal:
Oil seal is also known as metal case and grease seal. To prevent lubricant leakage and to seal other fluids, gases and powdered or granular solids to the machine and vehicle when operation.
- Customized Part OEM.ODM:
CNL CNC department can support rapid processing all kinds of sealing products request. Co-operating with clients to develop new products and improving sealing result.
About CNL Seals Manufacturers/Supplier
CNL SEALS CO.,LTD. Was established since 1993 and began to provide our sealing products to all clients over the world.
We are specializing in o rings (o-rings), vacuum cups/pads , oil seals, packings as our major products. In the past years, improving production ability , upgrading technique research and development capabilities are our target.
CNL takes ISO9001-2015 quality management system to control goods qualifying ASTM、DIN、BS、JIS and SAE international standard.
Moreover, our material also reachs SGS-ROHS, SGS-REACH and SGS-HALOGEN standard.
Excellent quality with competitive price is our major service principles. We provied not only stable quality but also on time delivery.
Advanced production machinery and the continual research and development to earn the good reputation in the industry.
We are always committed to our customers with consitent quality, best price as well as satisfying service to build up the long-term business.